Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Watashi no Tsukue (or: My Desk)


Here is my desk at school. The teachers room probably has about 48 desks in it. Most desks are usually not occupied. The person that sits to the right of me, I've never seen yet, I guess he's a Karate expert that you can see on our local channels, and he comes like once a month.


My friend Katsunoi Sensee who sits to the left of me hasn't been here for a few days either. Sometimes there are only 2 other teachers in here with me. I don't know what the rest are doing, but I wanna' do it too! Literally sitting at this desk trying to look busy ALL DAY... aaaaarg. I can't handle this sitting anymore. Classes, please start!!!!!


Vacation starts tomorrow though. Exploring Hiroshima tomorrow during the day, and taking a bus from there to Tokyo tomorrow night. So I'll try to get some more stuff up when I get home from work tonight, because I'm not gonna take my computer, so I may be off the grid for 4 to 5 days.


Tokyo Disney, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment