Monday, August 17, 2009

Walking around Tokyo

It seemed like wherever we went, there was some kind of performance going on. Here was some kind of Kids corner in the Subway station. There were booths everywhere...like Fishing for prizes, and just lots of carnivale kids stuff. The power ranger performance was actually amazing. I'm sad i didn't get video of it.













There are sooooooo many people in Tokyo. And it seemed like they were all out and about.















This is what any given corner could look like. So many people. We ended up playing Slug-Bug, but with Gaijin (foreigners)...So between me, Christina, Kris, and another girl we met up with Kelsey, there was a lot of hitting going on. I may have a bruise on my arm. I never spotted the white people first, but I would hear people speaking Korean or Chinese, and would slug for that.
Softbank ads were everywhere...


Softbank is the main Cell-phone provider. Usually the ads had this 5 guys in it...I think they are the most famous band here? But I also saw Softbank ads featuring Cameron Diaz, and some other person...like Paris Hilton maybe?





This square watermelon costs $150 dollars. Who would buy that? And would they eat it, or what?















No comments:

Post a Comment