Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2nd to last day in Tokyo!


Something that Christina and I thought was very strange is that we barely saw ANY white people. I think we may have saw 2. The only caucasian people were the paid characters! This snow-white was very nice, and seemed SOOOO happy to get to speak English with someone.
It was just so weird because we saw so many foreigners per minute in Tokyo. You'd think they'd check out Tokyo Disney on this beautiful Saturday! (btw this was back on Sat. the 15th...I'm behind on my blogging)






This is me in line at Star Tours. I've never seen a line like this! We walked straight up to "the boarding zone". Our flight went a little off course though....











This day in Tokyo was very hot! I carried my sweat rag with me everywhere... Luckily one of the dancing shows sprayed water everywhere!

I DID wear sunscreen, but I must have sweat it all off. Luckily the sunburn wasn't bad enough to cause me discomfort the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment