Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Disney Time

If you haven't already noticed...I trust that all of you know that I'm not a photogenic person...and I'm just putting my pics up, and not really using my ugly-sensor. Haha, so there is weird face me up above...This may be the only time in my life that I get to stand in front of the Tokyo Disneyland sign, so there you go.

Tokyo Disney was cool. I didn't see much difference between Tokyo Disney and California Disney. Maybe Tokyo was a little smaller.

I had a very fun time, but it really did annoy me that Disney didn't put more regional influence into this park. Signs were in English. There were no Japanese princesses. I mean, if I were a parent of a half-Japanese kid, I would never want to take them here, because it promotes Westernism over all else. Wait, why does my kid have to be half-Japanese!? If I was a parent of ANY kid, I'd want my kid to learn about diversity...and not believe that whatever this is, is ideal.

I suppose I just have a problem with Disney. Suing school districts...ahh but thats another story. I suppose I have a problem with a lot of things theoretically, but I can put those ideas to the side to have a fun day like a nice normal person. Emphasis on the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment