Monday, August 17, 2009

A Couple Apartment pics

Hello! I just got home from my Tokyo trip, so I'm going to put up as many pictures as I can before I keel over and die. (I think I've been traveling for about 18 hours).

This is one of the rooms of my apartment. Behind that sliding glass in back, there is another little storage room, and a door that leads to a small balcony where I can wash my cloths, and hang dry them.

I sort of like having to
hang my cloths to dry. Sorta. Sometimes. Other times I am really annoyed because I have to do such small loads, because the washer is tiny, and there is not enough space to hang a whole "real" load of cloths. So if I want to get some laundry done, it
is an all day affair...washing, hanging, rotating, hanging, etc etc. Also every once in a while, an entrepren
eurial spider will start a business on one of my shirts, calling his friends over to his hastily spun mess, with high hopes.

I will try to put of pics of the rest of my apartment later. No energy to get up and do it now.

And now to start blogging my Tokyo adventure...this may take a while....







No comments:

Post a Comment