Monday, August 10, 2009

Carlos, Never Fear!!!!!!

I FOUND SPRITE AT THE 100 YEN STORE (THE $1.00 STORE, EXCEPT ITS REALLY LIKE THE $1.10 STORE WITH OUR EXCHANGE RATE).

BUT I DON'T CARE HOW SMALL THE CANS ARE. I'LL DRINK 5 IN A ROW IF THATS WHAT I FEEL LIKE.

BAM!

This 100 yen store became my new favorite place in Hofu, because I haven't found Sprite Anywhere else. I even searched through the Foreign Buyers Club Catalogue to find it, but they only had Dr. Pepper and Mug Root Beer at outrageous prices.

Go 100 yen store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And on a lesser note, I kinda had a not 100% day if you know what I mean, so I splurged on bread, peanut butter and jelly...which surprisingly made me feel much better! Catching up on the latest True Blood episode didn't hurt either. And I bought corn flakes and milk for breakfest. I'm gonna go broke buying all this American food. I should've stuck with the Tofu and Rice...but I found out that my really nice landlord is 100% fine with taking rent and deposit after my first payday. So Sprite and Corn Flakes it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment