Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last day of Tokyo Trip






Ueno Park is very large. I spend over 3 hours walking around, and probably didn't see half of it. But I did get distracted by the wonderful performances, and buying of snow cones and wanting to finish my US magazine. I can't believe Ed cheated on Jillian. hehe.












There were shrines, zoos, magic shows, balloon acts, popcorn stands, homeless people, artists, museums, universities, and everything else you could think of....just chilling in and on the border of Ueno Park. I think it should be its own city.














Ueno Park in Toyko is just so lovely. I think everyone who ever goes to Japan should just spend a few hours walking through, and enjoying life.















This is a picture of some student, most likely, that was chilling in Ueno park. This picture was taken by me before he gathered a large audience. By the end, he may have been famous. :) He was kind of annoying to me...acting like he was G-d's gift to women, and taking a tiny sip of his water after every song...a sip that took him like 30 seconds. But it was wonderful to listen to him.









In this video, you can hear a guy playing his guitar in the park. It was an artsy little corner of the park. His singing was really good, and he was pretty cute. There were a bunch of women that got pulled over to this performance, as even when he was playing his guitar, he seemed to be flirting with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment