Thursday, August 27, 2009

Night at the Museum 2


I thought this movie was laugh out loud funny. And when I say laugh out loud, I mean my crazy Steffanie laugh.

Was it really that funny, or have I been starved of American humor? All us JETs are still in the getting to know you-friend-courtship phase, so we don't exactly use our sharp wit. Really really really nice people can't really be funny, ya know?

I think, once again, that Christina and I laughed more than the rest of the theatre put together.

By the way: Japanese popcorn is really bad. I've never imagine so much salt can fit on one popcorn. I guess the surface area is quite large, as there are many creases, such as in the human brain, but I digress. Salty.



Now here is a movie that I am VERY interested in:

I think in English they called it "20th Century Men" or something like that.
This movie looks sooooooo incredibly cool, but its all in Japanese, without subtitles.
And its a part 3. Does anyone know about the first 2 parts? Did they ever come
out in the United States, to video or anything? I'm gonna go try to rent the
first two, to see the third on the 29th...but I guess I have to learn Japanese real quick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment