Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Movie Theatre

WOW Bolt came out to DVD when I was working at Steph's store at Weir Canyon! And now, it comes out to theatres here this week!!!! hehe. A couple nights ago I was telling some new Japanese friends about how I cried (scream-cried) in the PREVIEW for Pursuit of Happyness...but the other girl from Miami we met said "oh, Pursuit of Happyness hasn't come out here yet". Very true very true. Heheh.

In the background you can see that Harry Potter gets a lot of advertising here too. I think it came out here at the same time as the states, but everyone is still talking about it. Students come into my teacher's room still, and have me help write English fan-mail to the cast of Harry Potter.

Yes, Bolt came out here a year too late, but I happen to know for sure that Transformers 2 came out here early!! So give and take, give and take.

No comments:

Post a Comment