Sunday, March 7, 2010

Simple Scenery

It seems like EVERYTHING in Central Hofu is currently under construction. Everyone is getting ready for the National Games held in Yamaguchi in 2011. When I ride my bike to school in the morning, at least 10 different construction/road workers bow at me, while holding their hand out in the "You May Pass" position.


But then, when you get outside of the center....there is some pretty beautiful stuff all around. Here are a few of my scenes while walking to my far-away favorite school. Very Japanese countryside. This is the kind of place that I'd want to raise my children, with my beautiful wife, after losing the Battle of the Last Samurai. ;) eeer, If I were Tom Cruise of course.




1 comment:

  1. the area leading up to hofu tenmangu is also under construction! boooo!

    ReplyDelete