Friday, March 26, 2010

Costco!

I am officially out of real cheese! And onion bagels! Time for a Costco run!


Oh, if only it were that easy. Costco around here is in the Fukuoka area....maybe 2 1/2 or 3 hours away? When I went with Chris and Monica...the tolls were over $20 each way. Tolls!!!?

Its not easy to drive around here, with so many places being toll only. And so expensive! I miss my tollroads back home. On my worst month, while commuting 3 hours per day, I didn't even spend $100 on tolls. Here...forty bucks for one shopping trip?

Ahhhh!! Okay, we all know that I'd pay it in a heartbeat for more cheese. Monica? :D Jk.
P. I. Z. Z. A. ~~~ I miss you!

3 comments:

  1. I want to eat that entire pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah Terry! This is from that same Costco trip as was on facebook before. I'm just a reeeeeeeeeeeally slow blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete