Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One of my favorite things...

Cooking time!!!

Yes. One of my favorite things... is pulling together resources and creating an awesome Mexican meal. I brought the tortillas and salsa, Anna had the taco seasonings and real queso sauce, Gretchen bought some Coronas. "Memory night" as my co-worker always says!

Chilling at Anna's house is my favorite pastime. But I can't call it Anna's house anymore, because she finished her contract and went back to Texas..... I miss you Anna :(
Hopefully calling it "Gretchen's house" will start to flow off my tongue better, soon! Tom stopped by for a sec...but it was primarily a girl's Mexican night!


Below--we discovered chatroulette, and danced Beyonce dances to strangers for hours.

Another Mexican night soon! Just need to make it back to Costco somehow...

By the way, in my neck of Japan, these "lime-like" fruits that we put in our coronas cost like $2.oo each! Sorry I like flooding you with irrelevant tidbits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment