Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kids kids kids....

I don't know if you can even see those elementary school kids at all (quick cell-phone pic...). I obviously had to take it from very far away, so I wouldn't seem like a creep, and so that their faces wouldn't be visible. I'm not allowed to post faces, of course!

But these kids are wearing bright yellow caps, and have bright yellow backpacks! I usually don't see the elementary kids walking to school because I don't have to be to school until 8:25a...and elementary must start at 7:30. This day, I needed to be at school at 7:00a.m. for some emergency lesson planning. And boy, was it worth it!!

I saw various groups of these angels walk by. It was always one or two 5th-6th graders...with five or six K-2nd graders following, with another 6th grader at the end. Each group looked like a little pack of chicks!! Sooooooooo cute~! I wonder who sets its up, but it seemed very organized, like those older students were in charge of the well-being of the younger ones.

I often can't handle all the cuteness around. I can't go shopping on Sunday's anymore because that is the day where all the babies come out. They attack. They are TOO CUTE~! If I need to go out, I take someone with me. This last Saturday, me, Christina and Whitney all suffered from CBS, or cute baby syndrome.

Japan is always talking about the declining birthrate. It is very often that I hear about the declining birthrate for something or another. Whether it be about social security, or lack of people in certain professions, or anything. Its a big deal in Japan. Everyone is worried. But I think that here in Hofu, there is a baby boom. Too many cute kids in Hofu. It's true.

Now how shall I treat this CBS.........


No comments:

Post a Comment