Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FF13


Just a quick post in honor of Final Fantasy 13, which came out only yesterday in America (Dec. 17th in Japan). These photos are care of Shimonoseki Dustin, who managed to collect all of the special cans! (I only have 4!) These are actually called "Final Fantasy Elixir[s]"!!! Any FF nerd like me can get excited about that! This elixir tastes a bit like Sprite, so I love it!

I can not wait to play. I'm so happy I have a PS3 here. Have some games on the way (this and Bioshock 2), so I'll be a happy camper in a few days.

Anyone else who's already played FF13? Was it worth the wait? I've been waiting for years.......

Just in case anyone doesn't know. My name is spelled Steffanie with two f's. This is because my father was a bit psychic and knew that the Japanese were going to be coming out with something mind-blowingly awesome in just a few years. And he knew it would be FFantasy apparently. :) Also, if I get another tattoo, it will be a mog (Moogle, Mogli...whichever you want to call it)

Have a wonderful day everyone! (Its cooooooooooooooold over here in Japan.)


No comments:

Post a Comment