Thursday, March 11, 2010

100


Hello! Steff here. So this is post #100. I have to do something different, for post #100, right? What to do, what to do. Besides put up a photobooth pic of the only picture I have with half-decent hair...

When I typed into google: "Ways to celebrate 100", the very top sentence of the very first page to pop up, tells me to finish this sentence: "I wish I had 100 _____________ because _________________."

Okay. Fine random website. I wish I had 100 ...(refraining from saying 100 million dollars)...I wish I had 100 friends/acquaintances who are famous because much to the annoyance of my more chill friends, I get very starstruck. I don't want to be famous myself. I just want the friends in high places, who will get me seats at the Oscars or pass me scripts for upcoming shows, or let me babysit their kids.

Number 1 friend: David Hewlett
Number 2 friend: Britney Spears (seriously, I know I'm all over the place)
Number 20: The Geico Gecko
Number 100: The guy who plays Andy on Weeds

(100 is still up there! No offense Andy from Weeds!)


Anyways, while I'm here, I'm just going to talk. Thats a little different from a normal post too, right? Anyone who knows me knows that coming here on this program was pretty much, one of the last things that I wanted to do. But I believe that for me, everything is working out to plan. I'm not sure who's plan I mean. But I think I am suppose to be here. I've gone through some terrible times here (who likes Octobers and Novembers anyways?!). Work is pretty easy, but nothing else is! But I, right now, feel happy. I have learned so much. There are certain people I should thank for helping me, but they know who they are.

I still don't know if staying another year was the right choice. I still haven't lost any more than a couple of pounds! I still feel lonely all the time. I still wish I could see my friends and family every day! I still hate Japanese food! I still can't speak Japanese! I still can't feel my hands or feet even though the heat has now been on for an hour. But I think things are going to be alright. Good in fact. And absolutely marvelous after I get home. But good for now. And hopefully post 101 will show you some more of that goodness. :) See ya!

P.S.

I wish I had 100 extra minutes of sleep per night.

I wish I had a 100 free passes that I could use when I make a mistake.

I wish I could look 100 years into the future, and make sure we're still kicking!

I wish I had 100 different kinds of fruit trees and bushes in my backyard.

I wish I had 100 new episodes of old great shows to watch. [shows that were canceled but need at least 100 more episodes :( ie. Arrested Development, SGA, Doctor Who Played by Tennant, Roswell, Life on Mars, Jericho, October Road, Angel, Dead Like Me.....oh there's dozens, I'm sure, of shows which I feel got canceled too early.]

What do you guys have to add about your wish for 100 somethings.....?

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow, 3.30. Farming. Get some of that stress out of yer.

    ReplyDelete