Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm Lost

So I'm trying hard to clean up and catch up. hehe. What I mean is that you get to a point where you have so many pictures and blog ideas and stuff, that organization is just painful! So here are a couple of random pics that I will just toss in your general vicinity. I know. Very unprofessional of me! :)


So I watched The Lovely Bones (or in Japanese.... just "Rabuli Boon" pronounced like r(l)ovely bone. only one bone I guess). It would have been good, I think, if it were an hour shorter. It was tooooooooooooooooo long. And indulgent as Simon would say.

Here's Hofu at night! One night I just decided to go on a hike at 3a.m.
As an ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) sometimes you get free dinner out of the gig! And sometimes that free dinner is Korean food! YeeeeeeeS! This was after the "Winter English Seminar" that was held for one of my campus groups. 5 of us ALTs all did workshops, and the students performed for us. It was pretty fun stuff. I wish every working day could be a rad, off-campus seminar. :) My supervisor is in the middle there, and I love her!!!

He is a scraggler that got behind from my laughing festival post. This was during the interview the Tuesday before the Laughing Contest.
And the most exciting picture to ever grace the steffyyoung.blogspot wall---- This is where I rent videos. Da da DUM!!! Actually haven't rented in a while. Need to make a new trip there.

1 comment:

  1. That was fun when we set up your card! We need to hang out again soon!

    -Brent

    ReplyDelete