Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hofu Area Scenes

I want to go play in these.... weeds? I don't know what they are. Hay? It doesn't seem like any type of food to me. I just thought this was a beautiful scene in front of one of the High Schools that I teach at.
Here is Hofu Tenmangu at 3:00a.m. I decided to climb the mountain behind it at 3am a couple of weeks ago. It was actually pretty cool, climbing up a mountain equipped with a flashlight and a cell-phone (for pics like this....not for emergency calls...knock on wood). I climbed it once more during dark hours since, and now these stairs have turned into my own personal stairmaster,... as part of my exercise routine.

1 comment:

  1. Miscanthus. "Kaya" or "Susuki" in Japanese.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscanthus

    Next! ;)

    Cheers,
    T

    ReplyDelete