Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Uplifting 1


At times, Japan can be a very..... uplifting place. So many items that scream happiness and cuteness at us. Everything is "Kawaii!!!" (cute!)

The "Kawaii!!!" things include ME by the way. I think I will go through "Kawaii withdrawal", when I go back to the states, and every teenager that walks by me will NOT scream "Cute!" at me.

Today 3 students grabbed me to stare into my eyes. And said "Blue!~ I want blue eye!" They would not believe me when I responded: "I want black hair!" They are so cute,... jealous of my blue eyes, even though I'm jealous of their everything!

Especially their pencil cases and folders that scream in beautiful letters "Lets friends be! I love you!" Sometimes the 'kawaii"ness of everything can be overwhelming. But lately, I definitely need support, even from inanimate objects!



No comments:

Post a Comment