Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Halloween Activity

Halloween in Hofu. I like the sign "LOC the Halloween." I wonder who thought of that and if they knew it was like a pun. LOC is the name of this mall "LOC City" that is. And obviously it sounds like "Rock the Halloween", plus many Japanese people confuse their Rs and their L's. Just wondering if it was intentional or not. :)


My friends over at the church. I went to a Halloween activity, which turned out to be lots of fun!

We played lots of games. Such as "bobbing for apples" which was slightly modified here. hahaha. We bobbed for a piece of an apple on its own individual plate, with a dollop of caramel on top. Awesome! Apples here are like 3 bucks each. If I were planning this game, they would have been even smaller pieces of apple. :)



We ate a lot of yummy food. My contribution was 10 cans of ginger ale. :) mmmmmm. I wish I had some ginger ale right now....

We played lots of games, and I took home lots of extra chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. Yummy.





Is this a popular missionary game? The one missionary showing was giving a monologue, and the one hiding behind him was being his hands. Oh yeah, it was called "Day in the life of a Missionary" so it started with the hidden missionary fishing the table for a toothbrush, and sticking it in his eye. It was really funny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment