Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Stuff



Some of the students write me letters on their free time, and I write them back. Its really cute, and makes me happy! They get to practice their English, and I get to feel like a teacher who is well-liked.







Here is the road that I walk to get to my special needs school. The Mountain at the very center of the picture, in the far distance is where my school is located. Its quite a walk. But as long as it looks like this along the way, I'm not complainin'.












This is a picture of my base school. Its a nice school. The kids at this school always show that they are very happy to be there. They don't sleep in the classes like the kids at another school that I will leave unnamed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so cute! I wish that back in the day I had had students who wrote letters to me!

    Mind you, they'd have been in Ancient Greek or Latin, so it's probably a blessing they didn't. :)

    ReplyDelete