Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good Times in Korea

South Korea is, simply put, heaven on Earth! :D

Interesting people walking down the street...



Christina and I enjoyed street stall dinner for about $2.00, for the both of us! It was so delicious.











We made friends at the hostel we were staying at! It was my first time ever staying in a dormitory style hostel, and it was clean, cheap and fun! Most of the other hostel-goers were European, and could speak 5-8 languages. And I learned that Luxembourg is a COUNTRY, not a city. Yes, I smacked myself, don't worry!





The girls went clubbing, shopping, eating, and just enjoyed the wonderfulness that is Korea. :D

Need a vacation spot? Seoul is the answer! And try to fly Korean air. You might get bumped to first class like Christina and I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment