Tuesday, September 14, 2010

USJ

Last month I went to Universal Studios Japan with Christina!


It was hecka fun, like amusement parks are suppose to be. Not much to say about that, except that super scary roller coasters are only really fun the first time around. The second time is just a let-down!

But one thing I do want to say is that I enjoyed USJ (in Osaka) a lot more than I enjoyed Tokyo Disneyland. Tokyo Disneyland was exactly like California Disneyland. Nothing was translated into Japanese. The electric parade was still 80% English, and I just don't get that! How are little Japanese children suppose to enjoy songs that they can't understand! USJ on the other hand was totally geared toward Japanese people, which I find better for the majority of people that go. Perhaps I couldn't understand the Terminator show as well as I ought to have, BUT I would be much more dissapointed if it was everyone around me who didn't get it. ...

Best thing about stepping onto Universal Grounds....... Trash cans!! Japan is notorious for not having trash cans AnYwHeRe in public areas! I always have to carry all my trash around with me all day until I get home. Thank you Mr. Green trash can.

No comments:

Post a Comment