Monday, May 3, 2010

Strange Foods :/

Above-- Can you guess what that is? It's Chicken Sashimi. Meaning raw chicken. Topped with raw egg. Excuse me, would you like some raw chicken, with raw egg?


Left--a cute 7 year old girl that was there (the party was about 20 people, all there to celebrate "March birthdays"). She kept scarfing down on the Chicken Sashimi. She liked it so much that it was difficult for my friend Jennie to get a hold of a little to taste.

British Jennie said it was delicious. So now I can't trust Japanese children, or British women. ... hehehe (jk)






This, on the other hand, even less people would try!

Whatever it was, it did look even weirder than it does in this picture to the right.....but at least it was cooked! It very well could have been some kind of animal male part. But I was able to eat it. See. As long as I know that its not whale, dog, or raw, I can try anything!











Left--- Hey, I said I'd try anything.... I didn't say that I'd make a nice face while trying!













No comments:

Post a Comment