Monday, May 10, 2010

English Club


I brought hard-boiled eggs and all the egg-dying necessities to each one of my schools. All the students had a fun time dying eggs for the first time!! One of my schools, I had to do egg-dying time during English club twice, because the first time I brought 20 eggs, and all but 6 of them broke, and there were 8 girls at club that day. That was the most annoying day of my life, let me tell you!! :)


At this school, after we dyed eggs and talked about Easter, we did some advertising for our club, since all 4 of my girls are in their Senior Year. After the advertising, we ended up getting 2 new freshman. And then the next meeting was my Mexican Party, where over 35 kids and the principal showed up! So I don't know if any of those 35 will stick around... :)





Don't my girls make such cute signs?

















Yes! Lets Enjoy English! Means lets enjoy watching Steffanie speak because we still don't want to talk! hehhehe.













And for the grand finale....


Hahaha! Did you guys notice that its "Engish Club" and not "English Club?" None of us did, until after we posted it! Reminds me of one of my favorite websites: Engrish.com which you should check out if you want some chuckles.


No comments:

Post a Comment