Monday, May 17, 2010

More Misc.

Here is the teacher's room of my base school. This day was particularly animated, because it was deep cleaning/desk moving day. Remember that the teacher's room in Japan is the main base for every teacher, because the teachers move classes....the students have one classroom they stay in, and the teachers come to them.

Its even more of a base for me, since the most classes I have on any given day is: FOUR. I know. My life is so hard. :) But I'm always sitting there at my desk grading, lesson planning, etc. I'm glad the chair is relatively comfortable.




Here, the dog on the right side is a cell-phone charm! Every Japanese person has a cell-phone charm. Most Japanese people have cell-phone charmS!

I refuse to get one, just to be weird. One day, I am just going to convert, and go buy this ridiculous dog!







This is the freakiest real dog in Hofu. Even when it is looking right at you, you can't really find its face. ...

















My English club girls were very good at egg-decorating !!

No comments:

Post a Comment