Saturday, January 30, 2010

Japanese Class

Here is my Japanese class. I go to Japanese class for free every Tuesday night. Its basically the beginner's class, but you have to know Hiragana at least, for it. Fujimoto Sensei, in the middle speaks some English, which helps me out a lot, and I can speak some Vietnamese which helps Ri-san out a lot (2nd to the right), and the 2 other girls can help each other out in Chinese.

Haha, yes! Its a very interesting class. Trying to chit chat before and after class is fun! I don't know what they are saying, and they don't know what I'm saying! But eventually we'll get there. We just need to learn a bit more Japanese to be able to communicate. I've always found that interesting...., 2 people communicating with each-other in their second languages.

I have some married friends...who both have mad sexy accents. Her first language is Brazilian, and his is Hebrew. Yet of course they communicate in English! So I guess now all thats left for me is to find a mad sexy Russian who can not speak English, and communicate with him in Japanese only. Yep, I can see it now. ;)
Here is our Christmas party, back in December. Someone ordered a pizza from Pizza-LA which made it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment