Friday, July 22, 2011

I'll miss lots

It's less than a month now, until I return home to America!

I am going to miss so many things. One thing, is just being famous. Sticking out. I like sticking out. Probably most people don't, but I do.

Here, I'm walking along the other side of the street... Some Junior High School boys see me from their cram school...sticking their heads out of the second story window.

"HELLO!!! HELLO HELLO!!! My name is naninani. HELLO!"

Students talk to me whenever they see me, wherever they see me. These students almost fell out the window trying to get me to come talk to them.

I will miss random groups of girls look at me, and then exclaim "Kawaii!!!" (so cute!!) just because I smile and say hello. No one will ever call me kawaii again, after my return. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment