Sunday, July 31, 2011

Goodbye!

I'm turning my keys in, in about an hour or two! I will be KEYLESS! Whoa, not a key to my name! :( Well, hopefully my father will return my car key to me when I get home. :)

Tonight I head with Alice to Shimonoseki (thank you Matt and Bethany for your hospitality!).
Tomorrow we head off together to Nagasaki for a couple of days.
8/3 To Mt. Aso we go! The biggest volcano in the world!
8/5 Goodbye for now, Alice, I'm off to meet Christina in Fukuoka!
8/6~8/9 Hello again Korea!!
8/10 A day of rest in Hofu at Christina's place (thank you thank you my dai tomodachi)
8/11 Off to Onomichi to rent some bikes and ride across 6 islands to Shikoku!
8/12~8/14 What's up Shikoku? Nice to meet you!
8/15 Night bus from Shin-yamaguchi to Kyoto
8/16 Daimonji (大文字) in Kyoto with Alice again! Long time no see!
8/17 Early morning shinkansen up to Tokyo to use my three remaining nights taking advantage of the hospitality of my very good friends Preston and Junko. Maybe meet up with Sarah, or whoever else is around!
8/20~~CALIFORNIA!!!!!!


Well, I will have to finish up my Japan Time blog from America, because I think I'm going to leave my computer (and some luggage) with my friend Naoya until August 15th, the last time I see Hofu... but I here are just a few of the goodbye's I want to mention!



Goodbye disgusting Japanese food! I don't know what she is eating...it was probably very tasty..but the half of the food here that is not tasty--- see you!

Goodbye Choruru!!! I will always love you! Take care of Yamaguchi for me!

Goodbye crazy Japanese people! Oh, and of course the normal Japanese people too. :D

Goodbye Hofu city children that say "HALLO!" to me everytime I pass! You haven't seen the last of this white girl!

Goodbye my lovely Japanese class! You taught me so much! I learned some. But you taught me so much! I when I die, I can remember everything from my life with perfect clarity, I will surely be able to speak Japanese in the afterlife. :D

Goodbye friends, schools, apartment, everything and everyone. Japan was the best time of my whole life. I love you.

So, yes hopefully I'll finish off all my planned blogs in late August or September. Thanks for reading everyone. *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment