Friday, July 22, 2011

Goodbye enkai

In a few minutes, I'll be leaving to a goodbye party thrown for me by my base school. I'm nervous about crying. Only 14 people signed up to come, but that means it's the 14 people that like me the best, so I'll totally have a propensity to cry!


These are pictures from a formal enkai earlier in the year, sometime. hehe. Maybe 2010 even! But tonight, my enkai is at Tre Buono, a nice Italian restaurant in town, which specializes in parties and such. So hopefully the food will not look like the food below. ;) I'm sure it won't, I've been to a few parties at Tre Buono, and it's always great food, and a bit too much drink.

P.S., it's not that I don't like Japanese food. It's that I don't like expensive Japanese enkai food. It's always like a 80 dollar party, with fancy food that tastes like butt, and I can't eat 90% of it since I don't eat meat meat (I eat fish).

I'll post pics of all my goodbye parties over the coming weeks! So many blogs to catch up on, as I'm sure no one is going to be interested in reading about my Japan experience after I return home! Maybe I'll just pretend I'm still here, as I wrap up my Japan Time blog... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment