Monday, June 13, 2011

Unko

These stickers...the title is literally: Golden Unko.


I don't know if I have mentioned this before or not, here on this blog. But Unko is..well this. A steaming pile of poop. It's not just poop, but like... the iconic pile that you picture when you think of poop in cartoons.

I may have mentioned this before, only because in class I made an unfortunate error. I mixed up "unko" and "anko". "Anko" is the famous red-bean paste, that is used in many sweets here. So there I am, accidentally talking about eating poop in class, rather than red-bean paste.

Wonderful. :) That mistake is a long time ago, though. I need to start recording my day-to-day mistakes! There is always something funny happening in this life of mine! I'll try to be better at blogging and telling funny stories. Starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment