Monday, January 24, 2011

Yellow yellow...

Yes. I have NOT the most attractive hands or fingers in the world. Anyways, here is my new mood ring. :) I like it.


So "sumimasen" (sorry) to whoever I am about to talk about. Three different people said the same thing to me, that kind of annoys me, so to you three people, and others:

I understand that mood rings don't work.

----

There. I've been mentioning to people about my new ring, and my corresponding mood. Mostly because it's usually shining yellow/yellowish. According to the box I bought it from on Saturday, that means I'm feeling anxious. And I think it's a cool coincidence that my mood ring is right.

----

Steffanie: My new mood ring says I'm feeling anxiety.

People: You know those don't work.

Steffanie: Really. Really? How stupid do you think I am? Do you think that I think that I have a magical ring? Do you think that I believe that my month will be controlled by my zodiac sign too? You know what? I'm not sure if I believe you that they don't work. Let me call 1-900-psychic right now. Don't worry, it won't take long...it's on speed-dial. Oh, crap, my mood ring is changing to "I'm gonna kick you upside the ass" color now.

People: You know that there really is no color for "I'm gonna kick you upside the ass"....

-----

Anyways. I AM feeling a lot of anxiety. And sadness (purple!). I have to make my decision on whether or not to stay another year in Japan---by Feb. 4th---the absolute final deadline. I feel like I'm going to wait until the last possible minute. And then even then...I might as well just flip a coin. I'm already too torn, and if I think anymore, I will simply be ripped into two.

July 2011 or July 2012. Both are okay. And both are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment