Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Japanese Food


Christina and I were just talking about this. In my honest opinion, most Japanese food is better in California. And for Christina-New York. Maybe middle America doesn't get good Japanese food. But California does!!! And sushi in America is complex and tasty. Not just one piece of fish on top of some rice.

At the Japanese (American) restaurant above, Jamie and I ate row of "Sexy Rolls". I don't know what it comprised of exactly, but it was SOOO sexy compared to any of the simple things offered here. I miss sushi with tempura bits, and avocado, and spicy stuff.

But then again, to go to a nice sushi restaurant here in Hofu, it would cost me at least $100-$150 bucks, so I stick to the cheap restaurants. Still...I'm sure that there is nothing here in Yamaguchi Prefecture resembling the 'Sexy Rolls' Jamie and I ate (in Tustin at Honda-ya).


No comments:

Post a Comment