Thursday, January 20, 2011

hmmmmm

Now lets see...... it's probably a little too late to talk about my Halloween.
I'm so backed up. What can I do?

Ah! I know! Sai Seiichi! He is a wonderful violinist who I saw live in my city. I can pretend it was just yesterday! And that I shall do....


So 'yesterday', my friend Junko's son came to Hofu, and did a free live performance at a local mall. He is pretty famous, and people pay a lot of money to see him, but since he was visiting his small hometown, he must have just been feeling generous.

Many many girls are in love with him. He is quite beautiful. But I will leave him for you Christina... I prefer brass instrument type men. ;)


Below is a video of him playing. If anyone wants to buy his CD, I can help you out with that. :) He composes all his own music and such. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. That was so lovely! I can see why all the girls are in love with him! Your friend Junko must be so proud! Thanks for sharing this clip. - G

    ReplyDelete