Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home Fries

My vacation home this year was really really excellent. It makes my decision on whether or not to re-contract here in Japan, SUPER hard. Much harder than last year. Because now, I love Japan soooo much.


I got to hang out with my grandma and granddad. Here is a pic of my grandma at 18 years old!!













I watched a lot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Kyle. :) Spent New Year's Eve at my best friend Diana's house. Saw a lot of her baby....little Leena, whom I love like my own. :)





























I had Tamale Day with my family... I always love my Saturday before Christmas at my Grandmas. Too bad I can't eat tamales. :(























And I saw lots of friends at a kickin' party that I threw at my house.

I also saw lots of friends for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, coffees, late-night snacks (really late!!!), etc. I could go on about how much I love each one of my friends...and perhaps I will, but later, later. I have some laundry to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment