Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tokyo

Look everyone !!! It's MY building!! (the katakana there reads- *biru or *building....which I often confuse with *bi-ru or beer)


This is just a short post to say that I miss doing things outside of this little prefecture. :) I think my Tokyo trip was my last time out of the prefecture, around early August.

Masato was here in Japan on a business trip, so I got to meet up with him.

Christina and I got to Tokyo via Night-bus from Universal Studios in Japan, to Shinjuku station. How many times I will forget that night buses are actually little pieces of hell with wheels...I do not know.



We stayed with the beautiful Yumi who was up there for school. It was a fun relaxing trip, just to meet up with friends, and play play play.

I've never even been to Tokyo Tower, even though by now, I've been to Tokyo a half a dozen times... shame on me. But it was fun!


Anyways, now that my holiday visit Narita to LAX plane ticket is all squared away, I hope to enthrall you all with details of my next journey. Did anyone say _________ [insert destination not-yet-decided]?

No comments:

Post a Comment