Monday, June 28, 2010

How do you say "MESS" in Japanese?

So.... My desk is not a mess!!! :) During this term, every two weeks I assigned an English essay to all of my students. That's 160 essays, being turned in, on a rolling basis, every two weeks. I can be away from my desk for 5 minutes, and find 10 new essays on my desk.

In addition to that, I made 16 individual bingo cards for 40 different students. You can see some of those on the left side. The envelopes in the middle are for a different lesson going on. There are headphones, for assessing the viability of using American songs in class. (Most songs don't actually work for the kind of listening activities I want to create). There is coffee so I can stay alive. Ummm. There are always about 5 things going on at my desk at any given time.

I think I am a kick-butt ALT (assistant language teacher). That is all. :D

Oh, and my supervisors desk is right to the left of mine, and as you can see, we have very similar personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment