Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday



My birthday and birthday weekend were very fun. :) Thank you Christina for making me these cookies. I enjoyed eating that lovely ん and と first. :)









Mike and Christina took me out to Korean food, and then we swung by our hang out location--Laughable. I ended up on Laughable's blog because of my birthday night there!









The day after my actual birthday, I had a joint B-day get together in Yamaguchi city with my friend Brent, and all of our peeps. It was fun to sit and snack and chat with friends.

After this cafe, we went to a pool and darts bar...although I pretty much stuck to the ping pong tables.




The next day, a group of us went to Tokiwa Park, in Ube city to play. It was suppose to be a Hanami party, but we only got around to that for about 20 minutes. :) There is an amusement park there, so we went on the roller-coaster and ferris wheel, and just had a lovely day. And there you have it...my relaxing birthday weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment