Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Residual Photos


Oooh, blogspots layout is completely changed!!!!! Let me see if I can figure this out... :)

Here are some pictures from my last trip, in February.  But seriously, all I want to decide upon is WHEN AM I GOING BACK!  I really need Yumi-chan or Serai-sensei to get married and invite me, so I have a good excuse to go back!!!   

What other excuses can ya’ll help me come up with!? And does anyone know if Japanese high schools have high school reunions, because I really want to be at the 10 year reunion of BOSHO, CLASS OF 2012.

Anyways, here are my photos, and little blurbs on each (if I feel like it)



 This was from Day 5 of my trip. We had a little get together at Zen in Hofu. It was wonderful. I LOVE Zen's food, and the friends are good too ;)


 Above is another Steffanie-styel get together at Tsubohachi.

 Happened to see Markus and company while walking down the street! I love Serendipity!

 Above and below is from the 2012 Hofu International friendship day. :) I'm very happy that it went on while I was there I love Kimiko (bottom picture on the right) who is one of the sweetest Japanese ladies in the land!

Another get together at Karubi. Lol, yes, everything revolves around food!

 Above, meeting up with my old Japanese class. I think I met most of the people and groups that I wanted to. What a fulfilling trip.
Above- It looks so quiet eh? This is the street that I was attacked on!!! Probably about a year ago today!  Glad that it didn't scar me too much. I still strolled that street when I went back .... I wonder what my attacker is up to now. :/  

  Below--On the last day, while I was flying out, I saw Noriko! Totally by chance at NARITA. It's a really small world. 


Missing Japan,
Steffie


2 comments:

  1. It's seems that they have enjoyed the riding of Yacht Charter Dubai. because after getting a ride on Yact. my expression were exactly same as they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my Poetry Blog and the Ruby Bridges Poem. I hope your students enjoy it! LATORIAL FAISON

    ReplyDelete