Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bin Laden

Hey there.
Sometimes I doubt is my sister loves me. Why? Oh, probably because she said she didn't and laughed. Well....... SHE DOES LOVE ME! And here's how I know:

Facebook message from her:

''dont no if u wer asleep wen da news cam or wat but osama bin laden was killed today.. thought id make sure u knew cuz idk if u got time for news b/ i no u got time 4 fb.. lol...''

Who would take the time to make fun of me like that, other than a loving sister? I mean, come on, who has time for facebook, but not the news?

---

Well, that is how I found out Osama Bin Laden had been killed. haha. I think I found out two and a half days after the fact. Only because I was busy climbing a huge mountain when it happened! A mountain that eludes cell-phone reception.

But it is funny, that when I finally had reception again, I found out by facebook. My sister's explanation to me made a lot of things make more sense. When I saw so many people posting 'USA USA USA'' and ''Proud to be an American''...the only thing that went through my mind was: ''huh? Did the Lakers win or something?''

Thanks for clearing that up for me Jenn.


No comments:

Post a Comment